2/6/20

Peanut pakora/pakoda

Ok...pakoda ... my favorite and as said in my earlier onion  or pattanam pakoda posts it’s another famous pakoda done by my amma. But my version is bit different meaning I have done this using very little oil in Air fryer. Though we can do it without using oil I felt adding little oil increased the taste and crunchiness.
Ingredients:
Raw peanut-2 cups
Gram flour/ Besan- 3/4 cup
Rice flour- 1/3 cup
Chilli powder- to taste
Salt - to taste
Crushed coriander( optional)-1 tbs
Garlic powder or crushed garlic( optional)-1 tsp
Oil-3 tbs( optional) or baking soda -1/4 tsp for crispy crunchy texture.
Water- little ( I used 3 tbs water and 3 tbs hot oil)
Method:
IF USING OIL TO FRY JUST MIX ALL THE INGREDIENTS AND MAKE PAKODA  AND FRY IN MEDIUM FLAME TILL GOLDEN BROWN.
1) Pre heat air fryer for 5 min.
2) Add salt, chilli powder, coriander,garlic,gram flour and rice flour mix well to peanuts.




3) Add hot oil and sprinkle water and mix well with the peanut mixture.

4) Keep in air fryer in 370degree for 10 min  and turn and keep it in between .
Enjoy  your crispy crunchy peanut pakoda








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment !

DISCLAIMER

The recipes have been tasted and liked by my family and friends .Some Ingredients amount might be approximate in some recipes, which i mostly mention.Plz adjust the ingredients like spice and salt according to taste.I will be Happy to clear any doubts .and very happy to hear the feed back, which will help me improve my blog. Thanks

Thanks for visiting my blog.
YEN SAMAYAL ARAI

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

All images and content copyright yensamayalarai © 2010.You are welcome to use the content for personal use .No reproduction of the content allowed without permission from author.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape