9/26/08

AWARDS

This was my very first award.... given by THM members for Palak kofta. I would like to thank all my friends and organisers, sophi and ramya .



This was given for participating in Diwali sweet competition.




This is for participating in Halloween decoration competition for my pumpkin carving.








This is my very first Blogger award . This was passed on to my by RAJI. Thanks Raji . i would like to pass on this to my friend sri,



Would like to thanks my blog buddy malar for sharing this award with me.

2 comments:

  1. That's just gr8.. Congratulations buddy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Dear!!!! Thxs for passing me...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment !

DISCLAIMER

The recipes have been tasted and liked by my family and friends .Some Ingredients amount might be approximate in some recipes, which i mostly mention.Plz adjust the ingredients like spice and salt according to taste.I will be Happy to clear any doubts .and very happy to hear the feed back, which will help me improve my blog. Thanks

Thanks for visiting my blog.
YEN SAMAYAL ARAI

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

All images and content copyright yensamayalarai © 2010.You are welcome to use the content for personal use .No reproduction of the content allowed without permission from author.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape