6/16/11

BLUEBERRY BANANA FROZEN YOGURT

My DH loves yogurt/curds.Specially the ones with fruit .I too love them ...but always have a feeling anything made at home would be better and healthy...because its made with love ..we love our self and our loved ones health right? not those who sell these ready made foods....

I remember my amma always saying Devarm , Thiruvasagam (Tamil devotional songs)etc while cooking.Once when i asked her the ,she told that this gives positive vibration for food...like prasadam...

Sometimes things our parents say wont mean much when young but later when we grow we start realising there was some truth and goodness in it.Modern research have started proving such things these days.Simple example is our thoppukaranam they now call it as super brain yoga(which we do in front of lord Ganesha while praying... my amma used to make me do this when i make some mistake :D)

Anyway ... the point is ... i love and prefer home made .
INGREDIENTS:
Curds
Banana, Blueberry or any fruit of your choice
Sugar optional.I did not use .
METHOD:
1)Tie curds in muslin cloth and remove the water to get nice thick curd.
2)Crush the fruits (i like it bit coarse.. love to have the feel of the fruit while eating) or use a blender/Mixie if you need a smooth one.
3)Add curds and blend well.Freeze it.

NOTE:we can also use Vanilla essence .one more thing curds should be fresh meaning not very sour.

The picture below was my first try Peach Kiwi Yogurt,which i did not freeze properly :(








1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment !

DISCLAIMER

The recipes have been tasted and liked by my family and friends .Some Ingredients amount might be approximate in some recipes, which i mostly mention.Plz adjust the ingredients like spice and salt according to taste.I will be Happy to clear any doubts .and very happy to hear the feed back, which will help me improve my blog. Thanks

Thanks for visiting my blog.
YEN SAMAYAL ARAI

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

All images and content copyright yensamayalarai © 2010.You are welcome to use the content for personal use .No reproduction of the content allowed without permission from author.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape