7/19/09

KULFI

When i was young i used to wait for someone who was really very special to me... guess who? kulfiwala... Usually in Chennai he used to come around 8- 9 o' clock.I used to get excited with the bell sound that he gives.
I love kulfi that he brings in mud pot.... ummm good old memories.....anyway... lets come to our recipe..everything is made easy in America. Everything is instant and tasty too.ummm.... though too rich.ah! who cares .... i love it.
INGREDIENTS:
Cool whip cream - 1
Condensed milk-1
Evaporated milk-1
Finely chopped nuts- 1cup
saffron- few
Elaichi powder- pinch
METHOD:
1)Mix all the ingredients and keep it in the freezer for 5- 6 hours.
Yummy kulfi ready.... Using a kulfi mould would make it attractive :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment !

DISCLAIMER

The recipes have been tasted and liked by my family and friends .Some Ingredients amount might be approximate in some recipes, which i mostly mention.Plz adjust the ingredients like spice and salt according to taste.I will be Happy to clear any doubts .and very happy to hear the feed back, which will help me improve my blog. Thanks

Thanks for visiting my blog.
YEN SAMAYAL ARAI

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

All images and content copyright yensamayalarai © 2010.You are welcome to use the content for personal use .No reproduction of the content allowed without permission from author.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape