10/6/08

SPINACH SEV


Spinach sev.... sounds different Uh!!!?? yeah,that's what i felt when i read this recipe was posted by my friend Ramya in her blog .So this navaratri i tried out this snack and it was so good.The actual recipe of ramya was bit different from mine. My mom used to say adding hot oil in the murukku or any snack dough will make it crisp so i added 2 tbs of hot oil instead of butter.I pressure cooked(without water) spinach along with 2 garlics, green chillies and ground it to fine paste and added it to the dough along with 1/2 tsp of garam masala.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment !

DISCLAIMER

The recipes have been tasted and liked by my family and friends .Some Ingredients amount might be approximate in some recipes, which i mostly mention.Plz adjust the ingredients like spice and salt according to taste.I will be Happy to clear any doubts .and very happy to hear the feed back, which will help me improve my blog. Thanks

Thanks for visiting my blog.
YEN SAMAYAL ARAI

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

All images and content copyright yensamayalarai © 2010.You are welcome to use the content for personal use .No reproduction of the content allowed without permission from author.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape