1/5/09

BLACKBERRY MILKSHAKE

When i was in chennai my dad used to get all sorts of fruits for me everyweek. even the fruits that i have not seen here in american stores like dates fruits .But I dont remember seeing this in chennai.So i was longing to taste this since the day i came here.Finally i got the chance...I loved the taste.And wanted to try milkshake...so here it is.......
Blackberry, which looks like a beehive for me is very rich in its antioxidant property.It contains high amount of dietary fiber,vitamin C,K and B. It also has folic acid and manganese.Specially their seed contains high amount of omega 3 and 6 fats and protein.

INGREDIENTS:
Blackberry
Sugar- according to taste
Milk
Crushed ice
METHOD:
1)Wash the berries
2)Add sugar, and berries in blender and blend until smooth.
3)Add milk and crushed ice and blend for a second .We can also add vanilla ice cream along with this .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment !

DISCLAIMER

The recipes have been tasted and liked by my family and friends .Some Ingredients amount might be approximate in some recipes, which i mostly mention.Plz adjust the ingredients like spice and salt according to taste.I will be Happy to clear any doubts .and very happy to hear the feed back, which will help me improve my blog. Thanks

Thanks for visiting my blog.
YEN SAMAYAL ARAI

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

All images and content copyright yensamayalarai © 2010.You are welcome to use the content for personal use .No reproduction of the content allowed without permission from author.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape