10/23/15

MILAGU THAANI RASAM /SOUP

   

According to me Rasam or Soup(as mentioned usually by westerners) is a comforting food and also healthy and easy to make.Usually Ingredients used in Indian rasam like pepper, cumin,Corriander and sometime fenugreek is considered to aide digestion.The main ingredient may differ like tamarind paste or tomato purée or pineapple purée or lemon juice,dhal water or vegetable stock.
But this rasam sounded different in name and ingredients when I saw this in some channel( sorry don't remember the name as I was browsing through our new Asian tv connection)tried it the same day and we all liked it.Now it has become a part of mycooking every other week.

I found that there are many variations of this  but personally I liked this way . Now coming to the recipe I would like to mention measurements are approximate .i did not make note of the measurements.and I did not remember the channel name to browse thru YouTube.

INGREDIENTS:

Onion-1
Tomato-1
Green chilli -1 
Ginger-small piece
Garlic -1 or 2




No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER

The recipes have been tasted and liked by my family and friends .Some Ingredients amount might be approximate in some recipes, which i mostly mention.Plz adjust the ingredients like spice and salt according to taste.I will be Happy to clear any doubts .and very happy to hear the feed back, which will help me improve my blog. Thanks

Thanks for visiting my blog.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

All images and content copyright yensamayalarai © 2010.You are welcome to use the content for personal use .No reproduction of the content allowed without permission from author.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape