7/25/09

TOFU FRY(Tofu Bhurjee)





This has been in my draft for more than a month.Tried this just before i went for my vacation. It was so tasty that i immediately uploaded the pictures but couldn't write .Actually i got this idea when someone told me about egg podimas ( scrambled egg). my cousin Balakumar anna make egg podimas so well. I have just tasted it once.So i cant say if it tastes just like egg but it does look like that and also tastes good.
INGREDIENTS:(approximate measurement)
Firm tofu-1(scrambled)
Onion-1(finally chopped)
Green chilli or red chilli-to taste
Salt- to taste
Curry leaves
Corriander leaves
Mustard
Urad dhal
Oil
METHOD:
1)heat oil in a pan and add mustard, urad, and channa dhal.
2)Add chopped curry leaves , onion,green chilli . Fry well.
3)Add scrambled tofu and saute well to mix.
Can be had as side dish for any rice variety.
NOTE:We can use Paneer(cottage cheese ) instead of tofu. We can also add red and green capsicum to add more colour and flavour

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment !

DISCLAIMER

The recipes have been tasted and liked by my family and friends .Some Ingredients amount might be approximate in some recipes, which i mostly mention.Plz adjust the ingredients like spice and salt according to taste.I will be Happy to clear any doubts .and very happy to hear the feed back, which will help me improve my blog. Thanks

Thanks for visiting my blog.
YEN SAMAYAL ARAI

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

All images and content copyright yensamayalarai © 2010.You are welcome to use the content for personal use .No reproduction of the content allowed without permission from author.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape