Hi friends ...this is a new section for recipes posted by my non blogging friends and relatives.
First in this section is yummy cutlet recipe posted by my cousin suvitha, who is very innovative cook like her mom, my chitti.
American Corn -1 Cup
BoiledVeges [ Peas, Carrot, Beans- Boiled]- I cup(Optional )
Garlic 1 Pod - Crushed
LemonJuice 1/2 TSP
Salt to taste
Cumin Powder -1/4 TSP
Garam Masala Powder -1/2 TSP
Chilli Powder -1/2 TSP
Coriander Powder -1/4 TSP
1) Boil all the vegetables and drain them and place them in a muslin cloth or Kitchen tissue to completely remove moisture.
2) Grind bread crumbs in a mixer . Keep aside in a bowl.
3) Smash the boiled veges and add all the masalas, salt, Garlic and Lemon Juice. Add 2 spoons of bread crumbs to the veg mix. This would absorb moisture from the veg mixture.
4) Make small balls out of the Veg dough and flatten them in the palm to form a pattie and dip them in the Dip [ Maida and Corn paste] and immediately dip them in the bread crumbs powder from both sides making sure that the bread crumbs evenly stick to the veg dough.Set aside in a plate.
5) Repeat the process for 7 -8 Veg cutlet pieces. Place one or two roasted cashews on top of the pattie and press them slighlty.
6) Place them in the refrigerator for 30 mins till the moisture is completely off.
7) We can either fry them in oil or microwave them of roast them in a Dosa tava.8.
Serve with Tomato sauce.
The recipes have been tasted and liked by my family and friends .Some Ingredients amount might be approximate in some recipes, which i mostly mention.Plz adjust the ingredients like spice and salt according to taste.I will be Happy to clear any doubts .and very happy to hear the feed back, which will help me improve my blog. Thanks